Spring Luncheon Committee
Organize a lovely luncheon in beautiful setting celebrating community service at Viewpoint School. The focus of the Spring Luncheon is to recognize the amazing achievements of our Upper students in community service and commitment to Diversity and Inclusion.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
Tasks include securring location, select the give-aways, identify vendors, create raffle baskets, and coordinate ticket & raffle ticket sales.
Responsibilities of the committee:
- Attend VSSA Meetings before and after event.
- Identify location - off campus
- Reimagine with focus on K-12 Community Service Activities (PS/LS Day of Giving, Pennies for a Purpose, Food Drive, Book Drive, etc. and MS/US CORE, Activities)
- Outreach across K-12 divisions to identify points of interest to highlight ongoing community service activities. Work on this with VSSA Community Service Coordinator.
- Solicit donations of raffle items, organize raffle ticket sales & conduct raffle
- Get budget Approved
- Coordinate with Accounting Staff
- Create marketing plan, including Weekly Mailer – please send information to Alice Courneau (Alumni), M&US Grade and P&LS Room Ambasadors
- Confirm Senior Speaker (Administration usually handles)
- Collaborate with VSSA web manager to feature the event.
- Coordinate Check in & supervise volunteers to assist with day of logistics